What is Oncology?Medical Oncologists practice a branch of medicine that diagnose and treat all adult cancers. Physicians such as Dr. Forsythe who specialize in medical oncology must learn up-to-date methods of diagnosing and treating cancer. Medical professionals consider him among the premiere oncologists in the United States. Dr. Forsythe established his Northern Nevada oncology practice in the early 1970s, the first such physician in the region. He started all the oncology units at each Northern Nevada Hospital. Dr. Forsythe was the founding father of the Ronald McDonad House, Reno, Nevada.
We offer a wide variety of on-site treatment options. Among them:
- Low-Dose Fractionated Chemotherapy and Insulin Potentiated Therapy (IPT)
- Alkaline H2O PH Therapy
- Chemotherapy with Immune Enhancement
- Chemosensitivity Testing on Whole Blood
- Immune Enhancement
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Guidance
- Individualized Dietary, Vitamin, Mineral and Herbal Programs
- Use of Biologic Response Modifiers Including Immunotherapy
- Referrals for Surgical and/or Radiation Therapy Specialists
- Second Opinions for all adult cancer diagnoses
- Infusion Center for all Intravenous Treatments
- Chemotherapy / Immune Enhancement
- Homeopathics / Nutritional Replacement
- Bio-Oxidative Therapy
- Individual / Group Counseling
- Stress Management
Life is Beautiful
Art & Science
Dr. Forsythe possesses a keen knowledge of the important combination of the art and the science of medicine. He continues to draw upon all treatment modalities from the most advanced conventional therapies to the most effective therapies of homeopathic medicine.
He has continued many clinical outcome-based studies while developing four options for patients to fulfil their desires:
- Fractionated conventional chemotherapy alone.
- Fractionated chemotherapy plus homeopathic treatments including Insulin Potentiated Therapy (IPT).
- Complementary homeopathic and/or naturopathic modalities alone.
- Best Supportive Therapy.
Through his studies, Dr. Forsythe found that superior results were obtained by using combination treatments of: fractionated (low dose) chemotherapy, homeopathic intravenous remedies and immune-stimulating supplements including organic herbs.
The following studies have been conducted by Dr. Forsythe and his staff:
- Forsythe Immune Protocol
- Forsythe Immune Protocol + CST + IPT