While the treatments of conventional and complementary therapies for cancer are two separate sciences, both are linked by common philosophies. Among them:
- Empowerment: Enable patients to make choices in their own treatment, recovery and future health maintenance.
- Good Nutrition: Stress the importance of Good Nutrition as a core requirement of health.
- Supplementation: Vitamins, minerals, nutrients, herbs and enzymes to fight off disease and eliminate toxins.
- Balance: Give patients the ability to achieve a balanced life style that includes exercise, rest, sleep and emotional harmony.
- Hormonal Replacement: The backbone to health, a better quality of life and longevity. Replacing all declining hormones.
- Holistic Health: Treating the whole person, not just their illness or a single organ.
- Detoxification: Detoxify and improve the efficiency of the organs and body systems.
- Knowledge: Increase health awareness and early cancer detection through education and active prevention.